As in any functional community, there are rules that every member has to abide by.
Respect our rules, or we will find out, and you will be banned without notification and compensation.
Along with high quality hosting services, we offer full anonimity and privacy. We do not ask for your personal details, and do we do not share, sell, or disclose any hosting activity with third parties. We ignore DMCA, and we always contact our client before any suspension takes place as long as he or she doesn’t violate our prohibited content list.
If any of the following activities below are found to be operating on your hosting plan, your account will be suspended and all its data will be erased.
– DDoS/IP spoofing attacks and/or scripts
– Packet flood scripts
– SIP scanners
– IP spoofing attacks
– Scanning or hacking scripts
– Terrorist or terrorist-related websites
– Anything associated with malware distribution
– Phishing websites
– Selling replica items
– Any content that promotes violence or hatred towards a specific race, ethnicity or group
– Mass mailing
– Scam websites or involved in fraud
– Underage nudity
– Brute Force attacks
– Packet Flood scripts
– SIP Scanners
– Illegal pharmaceutics/substances, including steroids
– Websites involving fraud or theft
– Anything associated with hacks or cheats
– Reverse proxies
– Vulnerability scanners
If you are found to be doing any of these activities, you services and your account will be terminated and you will not be entitled to a refund.
Talk to anonymous at firstname.lastname@example.org.